- Clearing away any excess vegetation
- Tyning (loosening the existing surface)
- Preparing the natural material (may include cutting high spots and filing low spots to smooth the base and taking care of any drainage issues)
- Mixing with water, shaping the natural material and compacting
- Spreading the new gravel
- Mixing with water, shaping and compaction
What is gravel sheeting and how will it prevent bogging?
When will the work commence?
Work is due to commence in the 2020/21 financial year subject to council budgets and approvals.
Will footpaths be provided?
No, footpaths are not included.