- Clearing away any excess vegetation
- Tyning (loosening the existing surface)
- Preparing the natural material (may include cutting high spots and filing low spots to smooth the base and taking care of any drainage issues)
- Mixing with water, shaping the natural material and compacting
- Spreading the new gravel
- Mixing with water, shaping and compaction
What is gravel sheeting and how will it prevent bogging?
When will the work commence?
Work is due to commence in late April 2021.
Will footpaths be provided?
No, footpaths are not included.