Roads in the McLaren Vale region are set to become safer for visitors and locals alike, with safety improvements being considered for 21 intersections.
We recently sought feedback on five intersection upgrades using Rural Junction Active Warning Systems (RJAWS).
The five intersections are:
- McLaren Vale - Seaview Road, Coppermine Road/Olivers Road
- Whites Valley - Aldinga Road, California Road/Almond Grove
- Willunga - Main Road, Malpas Road/Binney Road
- McLaren Vale - Malpas Road and California Road
- Tatachilla - Bayliss Road and Communication Road
intersection Bayliss Road and Communication Road we are considering an option
to change the road priority with Communication Road becoming the major road
with priority over Bayliss Road.
Consultation on these five intersections closed on 5 February 2024.
All upgrades are anticipated to be completed by June 2025.
Click the +Follow button to receive project updates.
RJAWS Lite locations
Click on a hotspot to view the plans for that location and then provide feedback below.